Monday, January 10, 2011

Oh, Hamlet, Hamlet, Hamlet...

“Oh, Hamlet, Hamlet, Hamlet, Hamlet, Hamlet, the Vampire Army has taken the city!”

“We must check the castle tower and make sure no vampire has gotten into our home base.”

“You wait here, I’ll go check the castle.”

“Nice, you do that.”

“OH MY GOD, HAMLET! I JUST SAW A VAMPIRE! IT BIT ME RIGHT IN THE NECK!”

“Oh no.”

“Save yourself Hamlet!!!!”

“Othello, I will avenge you, and rid this castle of the vampire scurge that has taken this fair city. I shall hunt each and every one down in this town and drive a wooden stake through their heart. All this, for my friend, Othello.”

“-Hamlet, turn around! He turned into a vampire! He’s going to bite you! Hamlet! I can’t watch this! Hey everybody, I can’t watch this!”

No comments:

Post a Comment